Get Daily Headlines in Your Inbox
blog advertising is good for you
- #PA3: Mike Kelly: Everything Basically Terrorism Now
- The Onion: ExxonMobile and Chevron Locked in Bidding War for Pat Toomey
- #PAGov: Wolf Wants to Go Halfsies With Localities on Education Funding
- #PAGov: No, the Wolf Organization Isn’t Using the Delaware Loophole
- Why Is This Guy Still Allowed to Buy Alcohol in Pennsylvania?
- Paul C on #PA3: Mike Kelly: Everything Basically Terrorism Now
- tgb on #PAGov: No, the Wolf Organization Isn’t Using the Delaware Loophole
- Julieann Wozniak on #PA3: Mike Kelly: Everything Basically Terrorism Now
- 7/29 Morning Buzz | PoliticsPA on #PAGov: Wolf Wants to Go Halfsies With Localities on Education Funding
- H.J.Gronau on #PAGov: No, the Wolf Organization Isn’t Using the Delaware Loophole
- National Politics
- Regional Politics
- State Politics
Monthly Archives: December 2011
It’s official – Harrisburg politicians betrayed their constituents once again by creating new, terrible congressional districts. How many times do we let this happen before we kick the bums out? Governor Corbett has signed off on a plan that will … More after the jump
People disagree about what all a political party is supposed to do, but at base, there is one core goal that binds all of its members together: electing members of the party to public office.
House Republicans do not have the votes to pass their own partisan map. So why are Democrats helping them? Tell your Reps and Senators NOT to pass this map!
Kirk R. Wilson announced Monday afternoon that after 6 terms as Mayor of Carlisle, he will resign his post on January 3rd to become a news reporter for CBS 21 in Harrisburg. Wilson, who holds a journalism and communications degree … More after the jump
Great news from our friends at Equality PA: For the first time, members of the state House and Senate have formed an LGBT Equality Caucus. The idea to create a caucus was suggested to a number of members early in … More after the jump
Rep. Mike Sturla has a nice year-end listicle, enumerating the Top 11 indignities of life under Republican control of Harrisburg.
It looks like the votes aren’t there for Harrisburg Republicans to pass any kind of fracking tax.
Good thing everybody seems to hate the gutted liquor privatization bill, because this thing is a mess. It’s time to start from scratch.
Use the Keystone Politics Action Center to send your Representative and Senator a message telling them to reject the latest redistricting plan and keep communities together. Tell the cronies in Harrisburg that enough is enough.
Is Easton part of the Lehigh Valley? Not anymore, according to the latest redistricting plan unveiled by Republicans in Harrisburg. They’ve carved the entire state up into an unrecognizable mish-mosh of political districts to gain an advantage in the next … More after the jump