Get Daily Headlines in Your Inbox
blog advertising is good for you
- Max Myers: Democratic Candidate for PA Governor on Progressive Issues
- CBO: More Immigration Reduces the Deficit
- Is Easton, PA About to Have a Tougher Anti-Blight Program Than Philadelphia?
- Fighting Wealth Inequality With Land Taxes and Severance Taxes
- “Transit” Doesn’t Lose Money. State Government Kneecaps PA’s Local Transit Authorities.
- Matt Thomas on “Transit” Doesn’t Lose Money. State Government Kneecaps PA’s Local Transit Authorities.
- Jon Geeting on Allyson Schwartz Pretends She is PA’s Highest Ranking Woman Politician
- "Transit" Doesn't Lose Money. State Government Kneecaps PA's Local Transit Authorities. - Keystone Politics on Transit Entanglements: Compromise Needed on Port Authority Bill
- "Transit" Doesn't Lose Money. State Government Kneecaps PA's Local Transit Authorities. - Keystone Politics on SB700 Could Empower Anti-Urban Backseat Drivers to Decide Allegheny County’s Transit Future
- Anne Enke on Allyson Schwartz Pretends She is PA’s Highest Ranking Woman Politician
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- Action Alert
- Land Use
- National Politics
- Police Blotter
- Regional News
- Site News
- State Government
Monthly Archives: December 2011
It’s official – Harrisburg politicians betrayed their constituents once again by creating new, terrible congressional districts. How many times do we let this happen before we kick the bums out? Governor Corbett has signed off on a plan that will … More after the jump
People disagree about what all a political party is supposed to do, but at base, there is one core goal that binds all of its members together: electing members of the party to public office.
House Republicans do not have the votes to pass their own partisan map. So why are Democrats helping them? Tell your Reps and Senators NOT to pass this map!
Kirk R. Wilson announced Monday afternoon that after 6 terms as Mayor of Carlisle, he will resign his post on January 3rd to become a news reporter for CBS 21 in Harrisburg. Wilson, who holds a journalism and communications degree … More after the jump
Great news from our friends at Equality PA: For the first time, members of the state House and Senate have formed an LGBT Equality Caucus. The idea to create a caucus was suggested to a number of members early in … More after the jump
Rep. Mike Sturla has a nice year-end listicle, enumerating the Top 11 indignities of life under Republican control of Harrisburg.
It looks like the votes aren’t there for Harrisburg Republicans to pass any kind of fracking tax.
Good thing everybody seems to hate the gutted liquor privatization bill, because this thing is a mess. It’s time to start from scratch.
Use the Keystone Politics Action Center to send your Representative and Senator a message telling them to reject the latest redistricting plan and keep communities together. Tell the cronies in Harrisburg that enough is enough.
Is Easton part of the Lehigh Valley? Not anymore, according to the latest redistricting plan unveiled by Republicans in Harrisburg. They’ve carved the entire state up into an unrecognizable mish-mosh of political districts to gain an advantage in the next … More after the jump