Get Daily Headlines in Your Inbox
blog advertising is good for you
- Why Is This Guy Still Allowed to Buy Alcohol in Pennsylvania?
- Audit of DEP Finds Shocking Evidence of Republican Environmental Policy
- PA Legislators Accept Free Vacations with Ethics Committee Approval
- Four State Lawmakers Want to Squash Philadelphia’s Pop-Up Beer Gardens
- #PABudget: Pension Payments and Tom Wolf’s First Term
- John Rzodkiewicz on Why Is This Guy Still Allowed to Buy Alcohol in Pennsylvania?
- John Rzodkiewicz on Four State Lawmakers Want to Squash Philadelphia’s Pop-Up Beer Gardens
- Albert Brooks on Why Is This Guy Still Allowed to Buy Alcohol in Pennsylvania?
- Jon Geeting on Four State Lawmakers Want to Squash Philadelphia’s Pop-Up Beer Gardens
- Jim Willis on Audit of DEP Finds Shocking Evidence of Republican Environmental Policy
- National Politics
- Regional Politics
- State Politics
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Michel Kranish: Rich Beeson, the Romney political director who coauthored the now-discredited Ohio memo, said that only after the election did he realize what Obama was doing with so much manpower on the ground. Obama had more than 3,000 paid … More after the jump
I don’t want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need. I don’t care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree. I just want another term for Rob Gleason as Chair of the PA GOP. When I … More after the jump
I’m taking off early to drive down to Tennessee for Christmas with the wife’s family. Hope you all have a nice relaxing holiday. See you next week!
One thing that I would like to see discussed in the 2013 state transportation bill is taxi reform. More, better and cheaper taxis would be a great way to help ease some of the growth fears in PA’s cities. If … More after the jump
No political point to make about this, just a really cool building.
Sandy Smith is making great points about AVI and land taxes: For now, revenue neutrality is the right strategy to follow, especially after upset residents and Council members lambasted Nutter’s early attempts to generate more revenue from the new tax … More after the jump
Ezra Klein on what Plan B’s embarrassing defeat at the hands of backbencher House conservatives means for the House Speaker election on January 3: The failure of Plan B proved something important: Boehner doesn’t have enough Republican support to pass … More after the jump
This Jon Schmitz article is so dense with transportation news, it could power like 4 blog posts. I’ll pull two items of interest to this blog and send you over to the P-G . First, bike/ped funding is safe. Washington … More after the jump
Jon Schmitz says Tom Corbett’s PennDOT Secretary Barry Schoch has been telling the smart growthers that the Corbett administration has no intention of doing separate funding bills for transit and auto infrastructure: Mr. Schoch also said the governor’s plan will … More after the jump