Get Daily Headlines in Your Inbox
blog advertising is good for you
- #PAGov: Wolf Wants to Go Halfsies With Localities on Education Funding
- #PAGov: No, the Wolf Organization Isn’t Using the Delaware Loophole
- Why Is This Guy Still Allowed to Buy Alcohol in Pennsylvania?
- Audit of DEP Finds Shocking Evidence of Republican Environmental Policy
- PA Legislators Accept Free Vacations with Ethics Committee Approval
- tgb on #PAGov: No, the Wolf Organization Isn’t Using the Delaware Loophole
- Julieann Wozniak on #PAGov: No, the Wolf Organization Isn’t Using the Delaware Loophole
- Julieann Wozniak on #PAGov: Wolf Wants to Go Halfsies With Localities on Education Funding
- Squarian on #PAGov: Wolf Wants to Go Halfsies With Localities on Education Funding
- Taylor Lightman on Why Is This Guy Still Allowed to Buy Alcohol in Pennsylvania?
- National Politics
- Regional Politics
- State Politics
Category Archives: Labor and Unions
I would think that having SEPTA on one side of the negotiations, and a bunch of different unions on the other would weaken labor’s negotiating power. Another question I have is whether the fragmentation in labor representation makes some types … More after the jump
You can read it here.
This Letter to the Editor of the Tribune-Review sums it up: Here’s the deal: Anyone with a simple retail business license can buy liquor in bulk and sell it at retail for whatever price the market will bear. No special … More after the jump
Former Congressman Mark Critz, who is now running for Lieutenant Governor, today announced that he has been endorsed by the Johnstown Building and Construction Trades Council. In their endorsement, Council President Donald Arena praised Critz for his commitment to creating … More after the jump
“Supply-side economics” has come to be identified in liberal circles with a single idea: the contention that regressive income tax cuts for rich guys will trickle down through the rest of the economy. And to be sure, that’s a bullshit … More after the jump
Mark Bergman from the Schwartz campaign emails in response to my query about her vote for the Cooper-LaTourette budget: Allyson Schwartz is running for governor delivering a tough message Harrisburg needs to hear: Pennsylvanians aren’t going to let a lack … More after the jump
In the first labor endorsement of the 2014 cycle for Pennsylvania’s 12th district, The International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Local 5 has officially endorsed Democrat Erin McClelland. The seat is currently held by freshman Republican Keith Rothfus. McClelland will … More after the jump
In every campaign that former-Congressman Mark Critz has run, he has always had organized labor by his side. Now that he’s running for Lieutenant Governor, it looks like he will be able to rely on strong union support yet again. … More after the jump