Get Daily Headlines in Your Inbox
blog advertising is good for you
- Why Is This Guy Still Allowed to Buy Alcohol in Pennsylvania?
- Audit of DEP Finds Shocking Evidence of Republican Environmental Policy
- PA Legislators Accept Free Vacations with Ethics Committee Approval
- Four State Lawmakers Want to Squash Philadelphia’s Pop-Up Beer Gardens
- #PABudget: Pension Payments and Tom Wolf’s First Term
- John Rzodkiewicz on Why Is This Guy Still Allowed to Buy Alcohol in Pennsylvania?
- John Rzodkiewicz on Four State Lawmakers Want to Squash Philadelphia’s Pop-Up Beer Gardens
- Albert Brooks on Why Is This Guy Still Allowed to Buy Alcohol in Pennsylvania?
- Jon Geeting on Four State Lawmakers Want to Squash Philadelphia’s Pop-Up Beer Gardens
- Jim Willis on Audit of DEP Finds Shocking Evidence of Republican Environmental Policy
- National Politics
- Regional Politics
- State Politics
Category Archives: Lehigh Valley
I’m late to this, but I’m very surprised that none of the reporters or columnists in the Lehigh Valley really sussed out the obvious angle on this story about Bethlehem Mayor Bob Donchez nominating Northampton County DA John Morganelli’s home-maker … More after the jump
Former Bangor Mayor John Brown pulled out a surprise win over a well-funded rising Democratic star, former Bethlehem Mayor John Callahan, in this November’s Northampton County Executive race, and now that he’s in office homeboy plainly has no clue WTF … More after the jump
I have no words. Dent raised $215,000 this quarter and has $613,000 on hand, campaign manager Shawn Millan said. Daugherty, who raised only $11,449 for his Democratic primary, said he didn’t raise any notable amount in the most recent quarter. … More after the jump
Don Cunningham leaving his term as County Executive early to run LVEDC would be a really crap deal for Lehigh County Democrats, but it looks to be happening, so what now? The GOP supermajority on Lehigh Commission has to choose … More after the jump
Here’s a little regional economic justice for you all this morning.
Carol Stevens and Beth Goudy were legally married in Iowa. St. Luke’s hospital in the Lehigh Valley has a non-discrimination policy that says it won’t deny benefits to those in protected groups, including “sexual preference, gender identity and expression.” So you’d think … More after the jump
Bethlehem Mayor John Callahan has been fined by the Federal Elections Commission, reports the Morning Call. He improperly used money from his local campaign account to fund research for his congressional campaign: The complaint was filed by state Republican Chairman … More after the jump
When Amazon.com came to town, people were excited at the prospect of good, steady jobs. But not only does the retail giant hire many temporary workers, their warehouse forces people to work in unsafe conditions. Want to complain, take a … More after the jump
Today we learned that Sam Rohrer, the failed gubernatorial candidate and state director of David Koch’s astroturf group Americans for Prosperity, is mulling a challenge to Senator Bob Casey.
*Headline edited for clarity As recently as 2006, Charlie Dent was saying the Sands casino would only bring misery to Bethlehem, and a “negative redistribution of wealth”: